Maybe the easiest way is to download the New Mozart Edition score. It's free under some restrictions, and the most authorative score you can find anywhere in the world.

http://dme.mozarteum.at/DME/nma/nmapub_srch.php

Steve Freides schreef:
One of my students walked off with my son's horn part to the Mozart horn
concerti and he's been working on #1 in D, so I've taken the opportunity to
create the part again from the piano/horn copy of the score we still have,
inputting the entire thing into the computer music program Sibelius.  (I
know I could order a fresh part for him but I enjoy the practice with the
computer music notation program and also knowing that if a score gets
misplaced again, I can just print it out.)  This brings me to a few
articulation questions - I have the G. Schirmer edition.