From: hans <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: The Horn List <horn@music.memphis.edu>
Sent: Sunday, December 31, 2006 5:54:27 PM
Subject: RE: [Hornlist] garland

Off course. It is not my maker of my double horns.
Mr.Worischek, who makes horns in the traditional way, even
the bell is cut, it is cut off the long, one piece bell (one
piece from valve section to the very end.

No, I spoke of another very prominent maker not far from my
place. His craftsmanship is without any doubt, but his
concept (of tone) is wrong totally.