Hello --Does anyone out there know if the famous "I Will Go On" (or whatever
it's called) from Titanic is available for solo horn and piano?  A wonderful
rendition appears on the recent London Horn Sound CD, but as I can play only
one horn at a time and not 16, I seek a slightly smaller arrangement.  Thanks
in advance.Jonathan YoderCentral IllinoisBTW -- As per another post on this
list, I proudly own and happily play a Lewis, which I obtained locally from a
former pro.  It is a marvelous instrument.  And yes, it was very $$$, but worth
every cent.