Now, I had the mostestest of LOVINGS for this voice as it is what I haver
always tried to do when I am SINGING on my HORN(S), just like our  teachers
make
the tellings to all of us to do, so, now, since he has  made the beggings of
money and bookings, I sent him my lottery winnings and  called my old pal, Sol
Hamhock, who runs the famous  booking agency in NY, New York, So Called
Artists and Musicians (SCAM)  which handles most of the symphony conductors
these
days, AND, I am  mostestest of happiestestests to be making the announcements
of the IGGY und OLE  WORLD TOUR, featuring the repertoires you all love,
including the BRITTEN  SERENADE, AUF DEM STROM, the newly discovered version of
Kopprasch No. 1 with  words, (Why-do-I-al-ways-play-the-horn-like-crap?
I-prac-tice-so-los-ex-cerpts-and-I-al-ways-crack,
I-want-to-play-the-horn-like-Den-nis-Brain,
but-I-don't-want-to-suf-fer-any-prac-tice-pain.) and other soon to
be  favorites like my arrangements of Broadway Hits, Beatles Tunes and HOUND
DOG for the above mentioned combination, so please, pretty please, pretty
please with valve oil on it, send me your frequent flyer miles (so we don't
have
to take the bus) and saved up Motel 6, Perkins, White Tower and  Applebees
coupons so Ole and I can make this tour and be coming to your town  soon!!!

Kindestestest of Greetonings and Mostestestestest of Gratulations,

Prof. I. M.  Gestopftmitscheist
Principal 8th horn and Principal  4th Wagner Tuber,  Schplittenotendorf am
Oedland Staatsoper und  Philharmoniker, (ret.)
Solo  Horn, Bad Corner Brass Quintet
Hornist,  Broken Winds WW  Quintet
Solo 4th Horn (Leader, call me for bookings),  Smirnoff Horn  Quartet
Assistant Associate Principal Mellophone, NJ  Turnpike Authority Drum  and
Bugle Corps, "The Phantom Lane Changers"  (summer only)
Hornist as Needed,  L'Ensemble du Chambre des  Palourdes
Principal Natural Horn, I Soloisti di  Feces
Principal  Baroque and Hunting Horn, Camarata Vongoleforte
Adjunct,  Part-time,  Arms-length Professor of Horn and Pest Control, Exit 2
Community   College, Exit 2, NJ (Ret.)
Adjunct, Part-time, Arms-length Professor of  Horn,  Pest Control and Home
Petroleum Studies, Northern New Hampshire  Technical  Institute, Bad Corner,
NH
Author, "The Kopprasch Connection,"  "Kopprasch for  Fun and Profit,"
"Kopprasch for the New Millenium:  Where Do you Fit In?" "Hooked  on
Hornonics," and
"What If Saddam Had  Given Ouday and Qusay Olds Ambassador or  Conn Pan
American
Single F  Horns and a Kopprasch Book Instead of AK 47's, Booze  and Porn?"
Founder, Director and CEO, Universal Institute for the  Study,  Preservation
and Dissemination of Kopprasch Throughout the Solar   System
Founder and Guru Extraordinaire, Hornaholics Anonymous
Grand  Poobah  of the Koppraschian Kult
Director and Program Manager, The All  Kopprasch  Channel (AKC), Kopprasch
Public Radio (KPR)
Host of The  Kopprasch Factor on  AKC and All Kopprasch Considered on KPR
Founder of  Kopprasch Depot, your one  stop shop for all you need!
Owner-Operator,  Bad Corner Petroleum Laboratory,  " The Worlds Largest Valve
Oil  Factory"
Interplanetarily Known Soloist and  Artist of  Record
Exclusive Amborg, Bundy, Carl Fischer, Olds Ambassador, Sansone  and  Conn
Artist Who
Does Not Get His Horns For Free
Phone:  yes
Fax:  yes