Joyce jabbered:

Perhaps  Moosewood or Thompson Edition will develop a similar appropriate
Tactile  Embouchure Rehabilitating Device (TERD) for horn.  However, before
any  production dollars are spent, I recommend appropriate patent release  is
obtained from the original developer of the TERD.

Here is the  link to the  TERD:

http://www.tubaportalen.dk/uk_artikler_mundstykke_terd.asp

Joyce
Now, I am telling you all again that this is a knock off of my original
device, the French horn Articulation and Resonance Terminator (F.A.R.T.) that I

have been using for years soon to be made in 21st Century materials of recycled
 beer cans and plastic soda, milk and Mr. Clean bottles and if you really are
 having the likings of this sort of thing and really have the desires  to use
all these devices to improve your playings, and like spending your moneys  on
thises and thats and hate making the required practicings  of Kopprasch No. 1
or even No. 5 to be making that 10-11 trill, either up  or down or from above
or below or all of the aboves and belows, then you should  be having a look
at my other inventions such as the F.A.R.T.'s big brother, the  Fabulous
Likable And Timely Ugly Lame And Naughty Crowd Entertainer
(F.L.A.T.U.L.A.N.C.E.)
or the other products like the ones that help your  breathings such as the
Galvanic Abdominal Spirometric Panacea (G.A.S.P) or  the Simple Modern Ordinary
Kinetic Energizer (S.M.O.K.E.) which  can make the helpings for you to attain
Distinct Resonance On Wasted  Nodes (D.R.O.W.N.) or just simply order "More
Air"
from my website.

Kindestest of Greetonings and Mostestest of B-Sings,

Prof. I. M.  Gestopftmitscheist
Principal 8th horn and Principal  4th Wagner Tuber,  Schplittenotendorf am
Oedland Staatsoper und  Philharmoniker, (ret.)
Solo  Horn, Bad Corner Brass Quintet
Hornist,  Broken Winds WW  Quintet
Solo 4th Horn (Leader, call me for bookings),  Smirnoff Horn  Quartet
Assistant Associate Principal Mellophone, NJ  Turnpike Authority Drum  and
Bugle Corps, "The Phantom Lane Changers"  (summer only)
Hornist as Needed,  L'Ensemble du Chambre des  Palourdes
Principal Natural Horn, I Soloisti di  Feces
Principal  Baroque and Hunting Horn, Camarata Vongoleforte
Adjunct,  Part-time,  Arms-length Professor of Horn and Pest Control, Exit 2
Community   College, Exit 2, NJ (Ret.)
Adjunct, Part-time, Arms-length Professor of  Horn,  Pest Control and Home
Petroleum Studies, Northern New Hampshire  Technical  Institute, Bad Corner,
NH
Author, "The Kopprasch Connection,"  "Kopprasch for  Fun and Profit,"
"Kopprasch for the New Millenium:  Where Do you Fit In?" "Hooked  on
Hornonics,"
"What If Saddam Had Given  Ouday and Qusay Olds Ambassador or  Conn Pan
American
Single F Horns  and a Kopprasch Book Instead of AK 47's, Booze  and Porn?"
and "The DaVinci  Clam: Did Georg Have a Brother and Was His Name Carl?"
Founder, Director and CEO, Universal Institute for the  Study,  Preservation
and Dissemination of Kopprasch Throughout the Solar   System
Founder and Guru Extraordinaire, Hornaholics Anonymous
Grand  Poobah  of the Koppraschian Kult
Director and Program Manager, The All  Kopprasch  Channel (AKC), Kopprasch
Public Radio (KPR)
Host of The  Kopprasch Factor on  AKC and All Kopprasch Considered on KPR
Founder of  Kopprasch Depot, your one  stop shop for all you need!
Owner-Operator,  Bad Corner Petroleum Laboratory,  " The Worlds Largest Valve
Oil  Factory"
Founder and Disseminator of CLAMSAA, the International Holiday for  Horn
Players
Interplanetarily Known Soloist and  Artist of  Record
Exclusive Bundy, Carl Fischer, Olds Ambassador, Sansone and  Conn  Artist Who
Does Not Get His Horns For Free
Phone: yes
Fax:   yes
E-mail: yes