Thank you, Steve, for your kind answer, but I must say it
frankly, I would not "teach every student", but just those
who deserve it & those of whom I think it would make sense.

Did you ever consider retyping the solo part & just changing
the key, the transposed part would be ready. And, in all
honesty, would it not be better for a young player (your son
included) to acquire the transposition skill for the basic
E, Eb & D first, before beginning to work on the Mozart
Concerto ??? Sorry, I did not yell at you, off course, but
at the many "naseweiss" on this list. You might call my
approach to the horn oldfashion, but it works much better as
all these new methods together (I repeat: results can be
heard in every audition !)

Have a nice day.

Kindest

Hans