My project of documenting brasses via photos may be known ad nauseam. But I
find it interesting,
and it is something manageable even in my less inspired periods (nothing
bipolar, but allergy and
arthritis being very dependable on weather conditions). Except exactly about
reading Russian. Many
Russian brasses come out of the St. Petersburg factory/brand. I can recognize
their logo, but this
one is different:

http://tinyurl.com/yts7no

These fine horn lists have a quite stable membership, but also some
fluctuation. Hence I dare
repeating my extended signature (no horn solos, but quite a bit of quartet
stuff –and then lots of
horns, including catalogue scans of pre-WWII Knopf, Paxman/Merewether, 1985-ish
Hoyer, and the
Yamaha 800 series custom horns):

My download homepage has a link for the index of all my uploaded music files.
You can download
them for free, when I have received your reply to my "Welcome"-mail. Players
already approved for
the group in question of course have direct access.

Klaus Smedegaard Bjerre of Denmark
Retired teacher

Index over 45MB+ of free music files in .pdf format to be found in the Files
area of:
(Approved membership required)

Index over 2.3GB of brass instruments galleries and catalogue scans to be found
in the Files area
of:
(Membership is open for all)