Does anyone have any information on when the Rm Williams Publushing website will be back in business? Dec. 21, 2006, I ordered over $200 worth of horn music I was really looking forward to playing-mostly music of Paul Basler. And I have not recieved any kind of response-no email confirmation of my order and no response to my 2 additional emails either. Just a few days ago, I went back to their website and it says they are unable to fill any orders at this time.
Does anyone know what's going on?
I know this music is worth waiting for-but for how long?
Melvin Baldwin