In a message dated 2/2/2007 4:48:09 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:
What options are there out there for instrument insurance?  I don't
think it would be covered under homeowners, as I live in a dormatory.
Should I get a seperate plan just for the Horn?
Will plans cover accidental damage (like someone knocking it off a
chair) or just theft?  What about if the building burns down and the
horn is lost? Or damaged on an airline ?
--
Dave, I would not discount the homeowner's policy option out of hand.  You
might be able to be covered under your parents' policy, which could be a whole

Dave Weiner
Brass Arts Unlimited