Ginko - Ginkgo Biloba, an excellent medicinal herb useful for much more than
the maladies of the aging mind.  I have slight case of persistent positional
vertigo - basically I am always slightly dizzy due to what the doctors think
is a small fluid leakage in my inner ear which, fortunately, seems not to
effect my hearing at all.  I take Gingko every day and it does help.  It's
available in capsule form, and is one of the few herbs that appear to have
been largely accepted by mainstream Western medicine.

-S-