Also, CSUN (Calif. State University Northridge) has one of the most incredible
Horn teachers in the known universe - Dr. David Hoover, and one of the finest
music education programs in the nation.

        Bo

message: 20
date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 08:36:27 -0800 (PST)
from: Kathy Lowe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
subject: [Hornlist] RE: Good College for Music Education

Hi Stephanie,

A large number of the High School Music teachers in
Orange County received their degree from either Cal
State Long Beach or Cal State Fullerton.  I can't
recommend either one as I graduated as an Engineer
from Cal Poly SLO.  The only knock (IMO) on Long Beach
or Fullerton is that neither school has a marching
band (no football).

Kathy
Amateur