From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: horn@music.memphis.edu
Sent: Monday, February 26, 2007 3:55:09 PM
Subject: Re: [Hornlist] NHR

In a message dated 26/02/2007 23:50:51 GMT Standard Time,  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

"Actually you could not control what you did.  It is the fate of  this list to
have a "Pizka blow up" in a cyclic manner.  As the  Ancient Greeks knew, it
is the "Fates" that control everything; man can not  change what they ordain.
It's just been too long since the last one.   If you hadn't someone else
would have.  :)"

Actually, I think that the current system is grossly unfair.  Far too  often
it is the lesser experienced listers who "blow up" and then suffer the  wrath
of the normally silent few.

I think we should institute a rota system so that everyone knows exactly
what is expected of them and so that no-one feels the need to aplogise
afterwards,

All the best,

Lawrence

lawrenceyates.co.uk