Dear Vallerie,

I'm having trouble following the debate because all your mails (which come to me in the digest) get heavily peppered with things like this: "=0D=0A=0D=0A", (see below) .
Is there anything you can do about this?

 Thanks.

Simon
.

Thanks, Herb Foster, for your comments.  I'll respond to them below:=
=0D=0A=0D=0AHerb: Hey, if it works... One person's meat is another's p=
oison. =0D=0A=0D=0AVal:  So true, so true.  When it comes to making mu=
sic, the end justifies the means.=0D=0A=0D=0AHerb:  The flat chin is r=
ight for most, including me, but perhaps not all. =0D=0A=0D=0AVal: THA=
NK YOU!  Why is it some folks are so hung up on the one size fits all =
approach? It's almost like religious dogma.  Drives me nuts.  =0D=0A=