I will try to answer a few........

He uses 3rd valve for fourth line D, better intonation
on his Alex Bb than 12. I am sure some more familer
with a single Bb will comment. That is a horn I want
to own in the future.... maybe when I have money to
have a collection.

His embouchure is quite fluent, just a slight nod to
bring the jaw
 out/down a bit for the low notes.

His hand position is actually what I use while playing
off leg. I had not seen this video in some years and I
commented while watching it last night to my wife the
fact I use that position now.  I just like the angle
of the hand position and comfort of the horn. I would
not generally teach that position.

White wall bell? no. Just a glare.

Great video...he is a super player.  I love his
tempos....just how I like to hear it.

I do hope they leave just a small portion on
YouTube...it will entice people to buy the full video.
It works for other things there.

Matthew