Anna H wondered

I thought I would ask the lists' opinions on playing with earplugs.

************
This is a really fun thing to do when those orchestra or band
rehearsals get long and tedious.   There are lots of neat ways
to play with earplugs.   I like to put a row of them on my
music stand, and flick them toward trumpet section while
they are playing.   In my horn section, David likes to put
his ear plugs in his nose.   Euw, gross me out!   Randy likes
to stick an earplug into Anna's mouthpiece when she isn't
looking, like just before the beginning of Tchaik IV.   What fun!

Gotta go,
Cabbage