Sorry for this post, my teacher who normally replies to such nonsense took
the day off.

Re: _Click  here: Medical Encyclopedia: Kerosene (Print Version)_
(http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/print/ency/article/002807.htm)

Yes, if you swallow it or inhale a huge amount of fumes for an extended
period!

So, now a question:

    What valve oil available commercially does NOT  contain kerosene or other
PETROLEUM distillate?  (Hetman synthetic is not a  "good answer" because
synthetics are chemical clones of naturals).

    If the stuff is so bad, I think some politicians  would have regulated it
by now.

Gotta go!  It just occurred to me to try cooking spray on my  valves!   Never
done that!

    Maybe I'll move over to Vermont, join a commune,  eat nothing but
organically grown bean sprouts and play the  dulcimer.  Oh my god, a tree DIED
in
order to make that  dulcimer!  What am I to do?

KB