Angela Gonzales wrote:
First of all, I want to thank all who replied and gave
me ideas and suggestions on fixing this problem. They
have been helpful.

____________________________________

Angela, all is cool, or hot (depending on your age
category). Thanks for your inquiry.  As a result of
the un-dampened oscillation of responses of the entire
list membership, we are now all experts, and everyone
will be receiving a "Certificate of CRS Maintenance
Competence".

Regarding 8Ds in the forest and falling trees, at
least everyone will be able to resuscitate the 8D CRS
system.  And, no... no (complaining) voices will be
heard, but e-mails will be forthcoming and that is an
undoubtable fact.

Larry