From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2007 11:10 PM
To: horn@music.memphis.edu
Subject: [Hornlist] Centering pitch

Hans P wondered

Hello again, Evan,

How do you "move the notes away from their place" ?

Just swat them with a newspaper.   Eventually, all
you have to do is wave the newpaper, and the notes
will go where they are supposed to.   Of course, this
modern on-line generation barely knows what a
newpaper is, isn't that right, Hans?

Gotta go,
Cabage