I don't think you will win a competition playing the second and third
movement of Mozart 2 if this is a high school / college age group especially
if it is open to all instrumentalists'. Kalmus has a lrge selection of parts
at affordable prices take a look at what they have to get an idea of what is
available. I would be looking at Mozart 2, Strauss or Gordon Jacob.

Debbie