The aria is the Va tacito e nascosto from Handel's Giulio Cesare.

Best wishes,

Paul

On 5/26/07, Alon reuven <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

To me , the sound in julius cezar was fine and fitted well the style .
We play broque music quite often , and untill recently I used to play on a
double descant in all of the cantatas or any other hair lifting stuff . I
think that with the right preperation you can get very nice tone out of
allmost every thing if you follow your Image and ear , instead of
following
the tubing . the problem starts when one trys not to take any risks , or
on
the other and , when one is becoming a "tubing freak " .

By the way ,Hans , can you please remind me this Aria's name ?
Alon