Without much comment on "Hitting" , my "Favorites" CD tops out at only a true high c (horn in F -- high G @ A = 440) And my Howlers revised tops out at a High A for Eb horn @ A = 430. I personally have submitted my contribution to the extension of the horn range on CD about as much as I care to do, until I feel confident enough to play Bach Cantata #14.
Favorites on cdbaby:
cdbaby.com/cd/richardburdick2
Howlers revised:
cdbaby.com/cd/richardburdick6 RIchard Burdick

"I have two recordings besides london horn sound of people hitting the A above
high C. One is the american horn quartet playing Haydn 39. The other is on
audition improbable, in the practice tape track, I think it is the loudest A I
have heard. . . ."