What a sad loss.  Walter, we will all miss you dearly.

For those of you who were not fortunate enough to have had your lives
touched by Walt, he was as kind of a man as you can possibly imagine.
His warmth was matched by his amazing sense of humor and his smile truly
lit up the room.

He once told me something that had me rolling on the floor laughing -
please allow me to share it with you.  We were chatting at great length
as we often did when I would go by his shop and he said: "Do you know
what aggravates me to no ends?  When I get behind some old fogey going
down the road 5 miles per hour less than the speed limit.  I mean, I'm
an old man - that guy's taking 5 minutes away from the rest of my life!"

Walter always was able to put everything into perspective personally and
professionally and it is a truly sad moment.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
6/15/2007 11:31 AM