From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Mathew James
Sent: Friday, June 22, 2007 7:02 AM
To: The Horn List
Subject: Re: [Hornlist] mouthpiece kit

You could experiment with getting Tom to cut the rim. My
moose has exchangeable rims. I played around at first, but
found a set up that suits my horn and playing. That is
always a possibility. True you cant play with cup size, but
it does open up the possibilities to play with the rim.

On 6/21/07, Allen Smithson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm probably going to get the mouthpiece plated but I'd
like to try
> some different rim and cup sizes to see if there isn't
another style
> I'd like better. The mouthpiece I've been using is the
second
> mouthpiece that I have owned and I've been playing on it
for five
> years. However, I do like how the mouthpiece plays. Is it
worth my while to search for something new?

http://music2.memphis.edu/mailman/options/horn/hornboy101%40
gmail.com

--
Mathew James