I just received a request from my friend and list-member Eva Heater, who is
unable to post directly to the list for some unknown technical reasons,
that I convey this addition:

"the 'Interesting Narrative of the Life of Olaudah Equiano', an
autobiography of a former slave and horn player. The fact that he was a
horn player is incidental to his story (he played just for 'recreation'),
and that's why I originally read it, but I am so glad that I did. I've
already emailed this to the person who originally made the query, but the
rest of the list may be interested. A great read."

I believe that another good friend, John Mason, may have some additional
insights into this title that he may wish to share since I recall an
earlier Equiano thread that John contributed to significantly. I don't have
his address on the computer that I am writing this on, so I can't copy him
directly, but I assume that John will see this eventually.

Regards,

Peter Hirsch (who is about to head to Amazon to fill this particular
glaring gap in his personal bookshelf)