Enjoy!  Salzburg is a great little town!
Paul - Spokane
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jill Jaques" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <horn@music.memphis.edu>
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2007 1:25 AM
Subject: [Hornlist] Salzburg

Hi all -
I may be going to Salzburg for a few weeks in August to play in a little opera orchestra, if the financial gods smile kindly on me while I look for a plane ticket that doesn't require me to take out a loan. To make it more worth my while, I thought I would try to take a lesson there, and maybe get some work done on my horn. Can anyone suggest a few names? I will (hopefully) be there from Aug. 3-19.
I appreciate your answers!
Jill