From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Tom Spillman
Sent: Sun 8/5/2007 2:15 PM
To: The Horn List
Subject: Re: [Hornlist] Me and a Dental procedure coming up...

Hi Milton,

BTW, "Milton" is my middle name!

Thanks for the prompt, interesting, encouraging reply.

I guess part of my problem is remembering the days when I had
orthodontics procedures on my mouth as a youth. First, they pulled a
couple of teeth, installed braces which required tightening every two
weeks, leading  to a sore mouth for  YEARS, all of which which probably
has contributed to my irrational fears.  This happened to me in the
1940's and I have no doubt there have been *major* changes in dentistry
since.   Nonetheless, I never said my fear was rational!

I really appreciate your information...

Thanks...

Tom