From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Beth Duhon
Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2007 4:17 PM
To: horn@music.memphis.edu
Subject: [Hornlist] Giardinelli C10 mouthpieces

Hello, hornists!  I'm new to the list.  Does anyone have any information
about the availability of Giardinelli C10 mouthpieces?  I went to my
usual sources and have had trouble finding them.  Does anyone know
what's up or where I should be looking instead?

Thanks,

Beth Duhon

Private Lesson Teacher

Katy, TX