Hello Paul, and everyone,

I had the honor of meeting Milan and getting him to autograph my hardbound copy of A Practical Guide to French Horn Playing at the Kalamazoo Symposium in 2001. Milan was a very fine gentleman, he will be missed. I use a good part of his first book to teach intervals to my students. I think It's a great method for teaching intervals.

RIP, Milan.

Walt Lewis