Dear all,

I'm Roberto an italian Hornist who have a Conn 9DY French Horn. I have posted in the past a mail regarding intonation problems with my Conn 9DY, in particular a problem with intonation on the Bb side ( on the F side the intonation is perfect). The note intervals is too large and, in general the istrument is very sharp (the first time I play a Bb and the result is a B).

Recantly I have take the horn to G&P winds (the ex Kalison factory) and with my great surprise the two owners says to me that the Bb part is too short (about 6 cm less). Eith this adjustment the horn is now perfectly in tune.

There is someone with the same problem??

Best Regards
Roberto