John, good for you...couldn't have said it better myself ;-) Jeff Snedeker himself thought enough of Boise to make a trip up here for the Northwest Horn Workshop last May, along with about 10 of his students. For Heather at BYU-Idaho, I encourage you to contact Dr. David Saunders (the "David" in John's message) at Boise State University. You can reach him through the music office at 208-426-1596. Dr. Saunders was thinking of procuring a natural horn for his students at the University. He is very much in touch with the horn world around us, so I would give him a try.