-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ellen
Manthe
Sent: Saturday, September 08, 2007 1:52 PM
To: The Horn List
Subject: Re: [Hornlist] duplicate posts

I would like to take a moment to thank and commend Dan Phillips for his
excellent work maintaining the Memphis Hornlist.  Not only is he a great
horn player, but a very fine IT person as well.  He is also a extra super
nice person.  I think I have taken this list too much for granted (and the
other one too), so please accept my gratitude and that of each list member.
Ellen Manthe