Any interesting stories?

I just heard myself playing with orchestra on the
radio the other day. Driving along, a beautiful sunny
pre-fall day, I had not been listening to music much
lately because too much nightly performing.  Just
turned on the stereo, and ... bam ,hole in one... I
wonder what the chances are, similar to a hole in one
in golf?

and my Baby announcement, we had our first daughter
Sunday September 9th , 4:40 PM, she is 7LBS.4 OZ, 19
inches,  her name is Satya. ( Sa-tee-ya ).

Matthew