From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
James Wester
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2007 7:47 AM
To: The Horn List
Subject: Re: [Hornlist] New York Phil Opening Night, R rated review,D minor
Dvorak

"R rated review" means that there is content that is not appropriate for
younger audiences.  ie  He was going to use language that you wouldn't want
to young child to read.  The other statement you quoted, he is trying to say
they were great.  They were loud and over balanced the rest of the
orchestra, but he thought that was great and enjoyed it very much.

Hope that helped clarify

James