I came across this in our daily fish wrap.  (for our non-US correspondents,
there are two fellows who write about investing and economics under the
byline Montley Fools)  This is form their column of today.

Motley Fool Investing Column

Foolish Trivia

Who Am I?

Founded in Manhattan in 1853, I'm a world leader in musical instruments.

My brands include Vincent Bach brass, Selmer USA woodwinds, C.G. Conn Brass,
King brass, Armstrong woodwinds, Ludwig and Musser percussion, and Glaesel
string instruments.

I'm the number one make of band and orchestra instrument.  My pianos take a
year to make and are chosen by 90 percent of the worlds performing concert
pianist.

Harry Connick, Jr. has said of my pianos, "With a tone so rich, I would
never be afraid of the dark."

My annual sales top $80million, who am I?