There is a two LP remake on a single CD of the Los
Angeles Horn Club music labeled, "Hollywood Horns"
(case color photo of horns on a lawn).  I bought the
CD several years ago and cannot retrace from what
company I purchased it.  The CD includes the words, "A
Reproduction of the two LP's made in the '50's".  The
inside label contains, "A Reproduction of the Los
Angeles Horn Club Recordings.  A Gift from the Wendell
Hoss Memorial Library".  Oddly, there is no catalog
number and the paper insert looks like a homemade
product.  I could not find this disk using an Internet
search.  Perhaps someone else knows how to locate the
source of this disk, and indicate how to purchase it.

Larry