Hi
I bought a Dennis Wick aluminium straight mute a while back.
It works fine in the higher register but around and below middle-C ( F horn
notation ) it stops sounding like a mute and just gives an unsatisfactory
muffled sound with poor intonation.
My old Humes and Berg was fine but the corks fell apart and I was hoping to
upgrade. Is there something I can do with the Dennis Wick or should I be
looking for something else.
My horn has a narrow bell flare - I guess there are mutes that would work we´ll
in something like an 8D that wouldn't be suitable for my purposes.
Any ideas?

regards,
Graham

--
Jag använder gratisversionen av SPAMfighter för privata användare.
 1697 spam har blivit blockerade hittills.