Thanks Walter Lewis. I still play the Paxman GT. It is a great machine and easy
blowing which makes it good for pit work. I have played "Fiddler" many times
including with the original old hand written copied part, and with the newer
printed part. But even the new part needed lots of editing, especially voice
cues. I have also played "Joseph - Technicolor" and agree that it is tough,
especially all those high "C's" with no help from anyone else. Would love to
play "Cats". If I get stuck in a one horn situation perhaps I could contact you
and get tips on consolidating the parts. Regards.