Hi all , can anyone tell me how the %^&*$!! can I turn pages in the Ligetti
trio ?the guy forgot that we use two hands !
Alon

Hello, I've never played it and probably never will, but I attended a concert where it was played by a famous hornist. He had made photocopies and glued the sheets into a strip, which he put on two stands. I immagine that it could be considered more or less legal, as long as you have the originals with you. I can't say it's the kind of music I prefer, but I had the impression that the piece was tremendously difficult.

Daniel