I am the someone! I will look for my write up on this and re-post it when I
can. You might also find it in the archives.

Loren Mayhew
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
001 (520) 289-0700

Good afternoon List,

Several years ago, I posted an inquiry requesting a good design for
reflectors to place behind the horn section for outdoor performances.
Someone sent me an excellent design that incorporated different size
"baffles" and chambers within a box placed behind each player. I finally
have an opportunity to use the design but I seem to have lost it.
Does anyone on the list have this or any other good ideas for reflectors?
Thanks for the help.

Rick