David Ogden Stiers actually attended one the international horn symposium when
it was held at UNT way back when.  I loved his Don Juan horn calls he attempts
in that episode.

Dan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Joe Scarpelli wrote:
> The episode where Hawkeye and B.J. refuse to shower until Charles stops
> playing his Horn aired last night (Hallmark). I'm sorry I didn't see it on
> the guide sooner so I could alert you all. But if you have an intelligent
> DVR/Tivo, the episode name is "The Smell of Music"

FWIW - David Ogden Stiers, the actor who played Charles, is a life
member of the International Horn Society :-)

Dan
--
Dan Phillips

Come check me out on MySpace at http://www.myspace.com/ericegle