I have gone to these horns, exclusively, as I am now 60 and my arm just
isn't what it used to be.  They are lighter than a single F, even with the  A
valve, and much lighter than a double.  They also have excellent  aerodynamics.
kicked a 42 yard field goal with one recently.  My  legs are still pretty
good and this beat my old record with a single F by a  good 3.37853877 yards!
don't recommend the bright nickel plated finish,  though, as it is much harder
than the lacquered "antiqued" finish and doesn't  wrinkle up nearly as
easily.  The nickel plated ones are heavier, as well,  and the nickel is more
aerodynamically resistant to the atmosphere so it doesn't  sail as far.  I like
lacquer the best, followed by lightly tarnished raw  brass.  Silver plate is
not
bad, either. This said, I have no qualms  about giving any of them my highest
recommendation!

KB

In a message dated 2/5/2008 9:45:06 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,