Hi
I just listened for the first time to Keneth Fuchs' horn concerto - "Canticle
to the Sun" (Timothy Jones and the LSO). Does anyone know whether there is an
arrangement for horn and piano that is available? I'd love to do some work on
this peice of music - I doubt whether I would ever get a chance to perform it
(even if I could bring it off) but I'm sure I would get a lot of satisfaction
out of working at it.
If there is no piano arrangement I would be interested to know if the solo horn
part is available on it's own.
Thanks,
Graham

--
Jag använder gratisversionen av SPAMfighter för privata användare.
 2623 spam har blivit blockerade hittills.