Hey, Hans,

Haven't you heard?  This is how we hold elections now in the  USA!  Wait
until November and see what happens!

KB
Registered voter in the "first in the nation" state of NH

PS: With all these candidates for IHS AC, maybe we need to implement a
"primary" or "caucus" and form an "electoral college?"   But we would  call it
"clamary" or "clamcus" and form the "electoral clamage."

Hans wrote:

How can  we vote for "past elections". Look at the ballot &
find out why I asked  that ???? The error comes TWICE. Did
you receive the same ballot for the  2007 elections with the
recent horn call Vol.XXXVIII, No.2, February 2008,  which
must be mailed back not later than April 15th, 2007 )  Oh

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)