Hey guys,

1. My first thought when I saw John's post was "Oh man, I have several 12 and 13 year-old students on here."
2.  I then sent John a personal message.
3. Having everyone write in to the list to throw their personal stone at John is a waste of my delete key. 99% of us don't agree with his post. Deal with this personally, one on one.

Back to my triple-tonguing,

Josh