The Link Was Bad for this Video Gary posed. But I knew which one it was. I
saw it about a year ago. Playing Siegfried Long call. She is actually listed
with the Orchestra as Annamia Larsson and her professional listings as well.
Not  sure if Ericksson was a mistake on youtube, or if she has been married
since the  original video was shot. Its actually quiet lovely, horn excerpt
wrapped into a  mini art piece =) Being a come back horn player most of the
Hornist's I know of  were the ones floating around 9 years ago when I stopped
playing
for medical  reasons. I've had a lot to catch up on =)

the actual Youtube link is
       http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MkMdlfl8Hg

Annamia Larsson -Associate Principal French Horn in the Stockholm Royal
Court Orchestra
_http://www.operan.se/templates/Ensamble.aspx?id=219_
(http://www.operan.se/templates/Ensamble.aspx?id=219)

hope you enjoy. I thought it was a keeper =)

warm regards,
Jessica Sweeney
another comeback hornist

------------------------------

message: 16
date: Thu, 28 Feb  2008 08:50:33 -0600
from: Gary Greene  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
subject: [Hornlist] Norwegian Horn player  Annamia Eriksson

This was forwarded to me by another hornist, and I  wanted to share it with =
you.  You will also see links to other horn  playing that you may wish to  pu=
rsue.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DRPQrBTZAdxg
=20
Gary  Greene