At 2:13 PM +0100 3/10/08, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
David, why all these transcriptions as wee have original works: Duvernoy Frederic: Trio no.1 Fl/Viol. - Hr - Pno, Emil Titl: Serenade for fl & hr and other pieces.

Greetings -

Yes, we do have lots of original works. I wonder how the numbers of such trios compare between original works and suitable works written for other instruments. Might it be something like 10 original works vs. 500 suitable works for other instruments?

Speaking of music in general for instruments other than the horn, I don't know about others, but I don't know what I would have done if it weren't for works for other instruments such as Weissenborn book 2, Arban's, Bach Cello Suites, Telemann Canonic Sonatas, and Concone vocal works.

Best regards,

Carlberg

--
Carlberg Jones