Luke Zyla wrote:
> I had to send one back to the factory because the handles came off.
> It was under warranty but I had to pay the shipping both ways.
> Luke
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Hartman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> I have a student who asked me about Pro Tec cases. Can you please let
>> me know if you have an opinion on them? He's looking for a cut-bell
>> case.

For what it's worth, I have a Thompson Edition fixed bell case for
various of my horns, and their cut bell case for my 8DS.  I'm thrilled
with both.  (The OEM Conn case for the 8DS is a heavy monster. and a
real knee-banger.)

Neither was cheap, but then, nothing worthwhile ever seems to be cheap
anymore.  They're indeed well made, though, and should last a good long
time.