Can someone please advise me?

On my recent posting to the list, my item
is blitzed by various numbers, as below.

But the posting immediately following mine is beautiful and neat, no interjected numbers at all.

What am I doing wrong? How should I format my submissions for correct showing in the List?

I'm a VERY good dog walker, but not so hot on emails!

John Roberts-James
"Horn Student"

<So I took the same exam a month later. I was=20
happily conducting the Church Service, taking the=20
band through a hymn, when suddenly the new=20
Examiner (Bandmaster of I think the 17/21st=20
Lancers) jumped up from where he had been sitting=20
behind the band and shouted out =93Stop! You=92ve=20
failed!=94 =93I beg your pardon Sir?=94 I replied.=20
=93You=92ve failed! You weren=92t singing the words,=20
how can you interpret a hymn without singing the words?=94
=93SIR=94 I replied, =93I=92LL SING ALL FOUR PARTS AT=20
ONCE IF YOU WANT ME TO!=94 So I failed! Aarrrgghh!!

John Roberts-James
=93Horn Student=94>

<from: "William Foss" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
I would like to extend an invitation to everyone for Missouri Horn Day on April 19th. The event is held at the University of Central Missouri in Warrensburg, Missouri. There is no registration fee (or any other fee for that matter). We will have a number of presentations as well as times for horn choirs/ quartets/ any other horn group to perform, and the day will finish with a mass horn choir. We would love to have you there.
William Foss>

http://www.johnroberts-james.co.uk
http://www.alternativetherapyclinic.co.uk
http://www.effectiveselfdefence.co.uk