FYI - For anyone going to the trouble of ordering, I believe that there are
actually 2 volumes of Thevet material available from Arpeges. I can check
on this later and will supply information then. For anyone who has not
heard the recording of the Bach fugue arrangement for quartet (I believe
that Georges Barboteu plays third), be prepared for quite a revelation of
virtuoso technique (and endurance) from a recording made way before the
digital editing era.

Peter Hirsch

>message: 7
>date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 23:05:21 +0200 (CEST)
>from: Kevin CLEARY <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>subject: [Hornlist] re: Lucien Thevet
>
>A recording on CD of the Villanelle, Siegfried,Gallay Preludes,Brahms
trio,=
> Poulenc Elegie and the Bach Grande Fugue by Lucien Thevet with
Jean-Claude=