I have a near mint copy of “Dennis Brain:  A biography”, by Stephen J.
Pettitt for sale for $85 (insured shipping to point within the US is
included).  I’m mentioning it here before I put it up on eBay.  It is a soft
back second edition copy.  The cover has been opened but the spine looks as
if the book has never been opened.  This is from my collection, but I need
to buy hay for the alpacas and my employer is over a month behind in paying
me and he’s not sure he will be able to give me my next pay check either, so
I’m putting this book up for sale.  I don’t believe it is in print any more
and I’ve seen it run from $80 to $120 – the last one I saw on eBay went for
over $80 plus shipping, and was only in used ‘good’ condition.  The first
edition hardback copy usually commands a higher price than the soft back
copy like this one.

Please contact me off list if you are interested.  Thanks.

Joyce

HYPERLINK "mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]"[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Checked by AVG.
11:31 AM